Support the Red Cross appeal for Ukraine
The crisis in Ukraine continues and many people want to help. The British Red Cross have launched an appeal to support the Ukraine with donations to their DEC fund supplying food, first aid training and clothing for those displaced by the war. The DEC unites 15 member charities who are specialists in different areas of disaster response.
How will your donation help people in Ukraine?
Your donation will be used to reach people in urgent need, including:
• Providing food, first aid, clean water, shelter support, warm clothing, hygiene parcels and medicines
• Supporting hospitals and healthcare facilities
• Supporting fire fighters and civil protection units
• Training people up in life-saving first aid
• Helping families stay in contact with each other
• Educating people on the risks of explosives
• Repairing vital infrastructure
• Helping to repair homes, healthcare centres, schools and community centres
The Red Cross has been supporting people affected by this conflict for years, and will not stop now.
The Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), together with fellow Red Cross National Societies in border countries, are working to get vital help to those impacted by this crisis.