The Richard Corrie Lifetime Contribution awards recognises an industry professional who has shown an outstanding contribution to the the fencing sector in general and to organisations associated with fencing for more than 20 years.
Nominations can only be made by AFI members
Pete Clark (AFI CEO), Ian Ripley (AFI Honorary Life Member) and John Corrie (JB Corrie Chairman)
Nominees from across the fencing industry, not just AFI members
The Lifetime Contribution award uses Richard’s name to highlight the work of others in fencing who have shown a lifetime’s dedication to developing the sector and ensuring it has the recognition it deserves.
Industry professionals who have shown a similar longstanding commitment to the sector, in general or to associated organisations for more than 20 years, will be recognised for their hard work and dedication.
The Richard Corrie Lifetime Contribution Award
- An Industry professional who has shown an outstanding contribution to the fencing Industry over an extended period (e.g., 20 years or more)
- Outstanding contribution can be in general and to organizations associated with the industry (such as AFI, FCA, EFIA, NHSS, BSI, FISS, etc.)
- Nominations must be from AFI Members
- Nominees do not have to be AFI Members
- Judged by Pete Clark, Ian Ripley and John Corrie