Project of the Year is a category for a complex, innovative and challenging project. Open to all industry professionals, we’re looking for projects that utilised your design skills and have a long standing benefit.
For projects completed by April 2022
Fencing Project of the Year Award
Open to all industry professionals. Entries will be judged on:
- complexity of the installation and design work to complete the project
- complexity of design considerations
- the project’s longstanding beneficial effect for the environment and the community in general
- client references
- the presentation
Shortlisted entries will have a site visit by an AFI representative to review installation quality to be discussed by the UK Fencing Awards judging panel committee.
Entry details should include:
- initial contract brief and requirements
- site location details
- before, during and after installation photographs
- design work details
- problems encountered
- environmental benefits and considerations
In the event of a tie the AFI Chairman will make the final decision in consultation with the judging panel.