POSITION: Contracts Manager
DESCRIPTION: We are a fencing specialist with a proud heritage that stretches back for more than one hundred years’. The company is a family run business, and prides itself on supplying and delivering a quality assured product and service. Due to continued success and growth the company is seeking to recruit a Contracts Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to join a well-established business, which specialise in perimeter security to the Defence, Utility, and Nuclear sectors.
- Carrying out site visits and preparing information for estimators.
- Management of nominated contracts working to achieve projected margins, programme, and client’s expectations.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to especially Health and Safety, Environmental, and Quality. Assurance policies.
JOB ROLE/DUTIES (Not limited to):
- Regular and constructive liaison with clients.
- To assist with the generation of new business, clients, and enquiries.
- To provide input into estimate breakdown.
- To procure materials for contracts under your management.
- Organise all RAMS for contracts under your management.
- To resource required plant for contracts under your management.
- To supervise labour and plant resources.
- To negotiate and raise interim / final payment applications.
- To attend Wednesday department management meeting.
- Work towards achieving departmental targets and objectives.
- Be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic, energetic, and motivated approach.
- Have experience in contracts management
- Experience in a similar role preferable but not essential.
- Have management experience and possess excellent people skills.
- Possess exceptional communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Be able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Be able to adhere to company policies.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience – please apply now!
A comprehensive remuneration package will be available for the successful candidate.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter to [email protected]