BSI has made a number of risk and business continuity standards publicly available to help British businesses will challenges experienced as a result of Covid19. The standards provide best practice guidance and webinars have been arranged to assist with implementing the standards as easily as possible.
Visit the BSI website to download the standards and register for webinars and download previous episodes.
The eleven risk and business continuity standards released are:
- BS EN ISO 22301 Security and resilience — Business continuity management systems — Requirements
- BS ISO 31000 Risk management — Guidelines
- PD ISO/TS 22330 Guidelines for people aspects of business continuity
- PD ISO/TS 22318 Guidelines for supply chain continuity
- BS EN ISO 22313 Security and resilience. Business continuity management systems. Guidance on the use of ISO 22301
- PD CEN/TS 17091 Crisis management: Building a strategic capability
- ISO 22316 Security and resilience. Organizational resilience. Principles and attributes
- BS ISO 22320 Security and resilience. Emergency management. Guidelines for incident management
- BS ISO 22395 Security and resilience. Community resilience. Guidelines for supporting vulnerable persons in an emergency
- BS ISO 22319 Guidelines for planning the involvement of spontaneous volunteers
- BS 31100 Code of Practice for risk management