The company is a family run business which is based in the heart of Cheshire and has been in the fencing industry for over 26 years. The company specialises in the installation of Gallagher Electric Fencing and works on a wide variety of sites including utility sites. We install all types of security fencing which we then attach the Gallagher Electric Fencing to and we carry out our own civil works such as concrete post foundations walls and cill beams. More information on what we do as a company can be found at www.electrafence.co.uk
Fence Installer/ Groundworker
The installation of security fencing and gates including all civils/ground works which are associated with this process. We are looking for someone who is committed to working as a member of a team working around the UK originating daily from the Winsfod Site in Cheshire. Where travel to site from Winsford is in excess of 1 hour you will be expected to stay away through the week Monday- Friday with all accommodation paid for and an allowance paid for any nights stayed away from home. We offer a competitive combined rate of pay and allowances with a suitable training package for all successful applicants which maintains any current appropriate accreditations and enables the individual to obtain new accreditations and skills to perform their required roles out on site.
The role is a permanent fulltime role of 45 hours per week with overtime required on a site by site basis, with the statuary 4 weeks annual holidays plus bank holidays.
Qualifications/ Skills & Experience:
- You must hold a current CITB/CSCS card or equivalent allowing access to a construction site
- You must have worked on a construction site previously and have experience in ground works such as excavation work under HSG47 regulations.
- Any accreditations associated to using plant such as excavators & dumpers would be an advantage
- You must be able to demonstrate that you are able to work within a team environment and to work to a deadline.
- You must have a valid full driving licence
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV if you are interested in this position.