Common Assessment Standard – An Industry-Wide Pre-Qualification System
Pre-qualification costs the construction industry up to £1 billion each year and we know AFI members have had duplication of standards in the past costing them time and money. Build UK is rolling out the Common Assessment Standard to improve efficiency and reduce duplication in the pre-qualification process.
How does the Common Assessment Standard benefit you?
- Accepted by a growing list of contractors and clients across the industry
- Annual certification from your choice of Recognised Assessment Body
- Two levels of certification – desktop and site-based – to suit your business
- Recognises other certifications such as ISOs saving time during the audit process
- Option to share your key pre-qualification data with other Recognised Assessment Bodies so it is visible to more contractors and clients
Find out more here and contact us for how to access discounted AFI member rates on the CHAS Common Assessment Standard.