The CLC Site Operating Procedures have been updated to reflect the recent changes in Government guidance, streamlining the details. Changes include:
- Current requirements such as social distancing are referenced on page 1 making it easier to update in future
- The CLC statement on The Use of Face Coverings is included
- Updated guidance on shielding, self‐isolation, testing and what to do if a worker develops COVID‐19 symptoms or has to self‐isolate, including a link to Build UK’s flowchart
- Confirmation that canteens serving food must display an NHS QR Code
- The wording has been reviewed throughout to reflect the fact that social distancing is no longer exceptional, and that in some key areas Government has published more detailed guidance or updated terminology.
The full version of Version 6 of the Site Operating Procedures are available here