Are you involved in rail perimeter security? Do you want to gain greater insight into today’s threats and confidence in selecting the most suitable system for your project? Look no further…
AFI member Betafence are excited to announce that their must see CPD ‘The Inside Track to Rail Security – An introduction to the layers of perimeter protection for rail infrastructure’ has been approved by RIBA.
Available free of charge, online and at a time to suit you, join Betafence to identify the key security risks to the industry and discuss the various perimeter protection solutions that address the industry’s needs: from sound barriers to protect against noise pollution to fencing that prevents unauthorised access to railway tracks and security systems for high-risk areas such as train stations. Gain the required knowledge and insight to make confident and informed choices in choosing the right perimeter protection solution for your unique rail infrastructure requirements.
- Security threats in the rail infrastructure industry
- Key statistics of rail security incidents in the UK
- Best practice and guidelines for choosing an appropriate solution
- Perimeter security solutions for rail infrastructure
- Industry regulations and certifications